EducationEmory University - Biology B.S. 2013
-Organic chemistry teaching assistant (2 years, Emory University)
-PACE Academic Advisor (2.5 years, Emory University)
-HUES Peer Mentor (1 year)
-Research Advisor (Department of Dermatology, Emory University)
Why do I want to be a tutor?
Without a good mentor, navigating education can at best seem overwhelming and at worst seem boring. As a constant student, I know from firsthand experience that having a tutor by your side can tame unfamiliar subjects, lend humor and perspective and most importantly, incite interest.
- 2140 (750 Math, 630 Reading, 760 Writing)
- Chemistry Subject Test: 730
- Chemistry (5)
- Biology (5)
- U.S. Government & Politics (5)
- AP Calculus A.B. (5)
- AP U.S. History (4)
MCAT: top 5% of achieving scores in the nation
-Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Calculus, Organic Chemistry, Physics, Anatomy & Physiology, Neuroscience, Economics, Statistics
- Languages: Spanish (proficient), Hindi (fluent)
- Goodrich C. White Scholar recipient (Emory University merit scholarship)
- Student Government Association Class Representative (4 years, Emory University)
HobbiesIn my spare time, I enjoy golfing, traveling, learning photography and fiddling with technology.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.